Funway Academic Resort | Residencia de Estudiantes | +34 91 579 81 16

Official University Master or Non Official Master

Do you know the difference between official master and private master?

With all changes in study programs and the adaptation of Spanish university studies to the European plan, has emerged a new title known as the Official University Master.

There are different types of master. Today from Funway we explain in what consists and the differences between them.

Nowadays studying a Master is something highly valued by companies. A few years ago there were only in Spain the masters taught by business schools and universities. Currently there are two different types of programs: Official University Master and unofficial private master.

As you already know a master is a course of specialization that is made of a certain subject, always directed to students who already have a university degree. Continue reading “Official University Master or Non Official Master”